Hello my beautiful,
Hope you all are doing great? Do let me know in the comments section below. Let’s chat there.
Today, I will be reviewing the Sleek Makeup Brow kit in ‘Dark’. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Price: $12.99 for 3.8g
You can BUY it online from here.
Frame your face, whilst giving the eye area an instant lift with our Brow Kit.
This set includes:
- Pigmented wax for shaping
- Powder for setting.
- Mini tweezers.
- Mini angled brush.
- Mini blending brush.
How to use:
- Apply the pigmented wax using the mini angled brush in gentle strokes, to shape and define brows. Follow the direction the brow hair naturally grows.
- Use the round blending brush to apply the setting powder. This will fill in sparse areas and lock brows in place.
- Pluck away any stray hairs using the discreet mini tweezers.
It is quite nice, and as the name suggest it’s sleek, sturdy & small, which makes it travel friendly and it can be easily carried in one’s handbag.
The mirror comes in handy for touch ups. The tweezers are too tiny but I still find them useful for on the go. The angled brush is meant for the wax while the other brush is meant for the setting powder. All in all, the kit is quite useful and handy.
My experience with Sleek Makeup Brow Kit ‘Dark’:
I think brows are the most are neglected part and Honestly, even I have been neglecting them for years now. It was the time when a mua filled my eyebrow with the benefits brow kit and I was like I want this now. But she recommended me to try the sleek eye brow kit first and after that I can upgraded my brow game with the benefits brow kit. So, I got the sleek brow kit first.
I have been using this for like five months now. In starting it was quite difficult for me to use the applicators properly, as they are so tiny to use. And it was the time when I met my favorite mua again, and this time she recommended me to fill the eyebrows using the MAC 208 brush, and not with the applicator brushes it comes with. And then, I got the MAC eye brow brush, which has made my life super easy.
The brow wax is dark brown shade and it has medium pigmentation which is good because I don’t want my brows to look unnatural or something. The brow powder is slightly medium brown and the pigmentation is quite good. Its basically a sheer powder which needs to be layered over the wax to set the wax in place. I use the MAC 208 angled eye brow brush to fill in the gaps and flat brush to set the wax powder over it. I love that it stays on for who day. I use this everyday and have never had a problem with the product being to dark or not going right. Its just perfect. I love how natural my brows look.
- Affordable being such a great product.
- Stays all day.
- Makes your eye brows look naturally fuller.
- Pigmentation of wax and powder is decent.
- Soft smooth texture of wax.
- Powder is extremely light-weight.
- Wax won’t harden the brows.
- Complete kit. Contains tweezers, mirror, & applicators.
- Easy to use.
- Shade will suit maximum Indian skin tones.
- Sleek, Sturdy, Compact, Travel friendly packaging.
- Cruelty free.
- Availability in India
- Mini tweezers has to be more pointy.
Staple or not?
Would I recommend this to you?
I highly recommend this to you guys. This is my favorite eye brow kit of all time. And I am extremely satisfied with it. If you are look for a perfect eye brow kit then this is the one for you.
Have you guys tried this before? Which is your favorite brow product? Do let me know in the comments section below.
P.S I will be doing a step-by-step tutorial on how I fill my brows.