Hello pretty ladies,
How are you all doing? Do let me know in the comments section below.
Today, I am here to review Maybelline Instant Anit-Age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer (Phew! Quite a long name) in the shade ‘Light‘.
No matter how many times it has been reviewed. It’s my favorite, So I will be reviewing it. Read on to know why it’s my favorite and why it’s the most raved concealer.
You can BUY it from amazon.in
Water / Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Acrylates Co-Polymer, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin, Amino-Methyl Propanol, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Laurate, Sorbi-Tan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sorbitan Trioleate, Sucrose Palmitate, May Contain [+/- Black 2 / Ci 77266] Fil B41641/1
- Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
- Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles. Active Formula and Micro-Corrector Applicator erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines instantly. It is available in 6 shades- fair, light, medium, honey, neutralizer and brightener.
- Apply neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles.
- Brightener shade adds a luminous touch.
It comes in a transparent plastic tube with a sponge bob head applicator. The applicator is soft, spongy and squishy which I love as it is more gentle on the under eye areas compared to the doe foot applicator. I will suggest not to share it with other anyone, if you have hygiene issues. The twisting up tube is a bit tricky to use. You need to rotate it twice and wait for 2-3 minutes to get the product out. Don’t twist too much though, or you’ll be wasting the product away.
My experience with Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer:
Let’s just start by saying that I LOVE THIS product. I really really really love this. The consistency is great and it brightens my under eye area so well. The size of the sponge is a little large, so I can’t really apply it close to my lash line. Coverage is medium to high and stays for good 7-8 hours without any touch ups. Moisturisation is a must before applying it otherwise it might look cakey. It sets too quickly, and so blending is a real pain. The thick texture might lead to creasing sometimes, but you can tame that by using a primer. Primer will actually help to increase the blending time and so the concealer doesn’t set quickly and you have more time to blend well. I too think that the sponge is a bit unhygienic but the concealer is so good that I can overlook this easily. It’s a super fun product to use. I love it.
- Full coverage
- Extremely lightweight
- doesn’t settle in lines
- covers dark circles like magic
- travel friendly
- perfect for everyday makeup
- never ever creases
- Blends Well
- Doesn’t Clump
- Easy To Apply
- Gentle on skin
- Goes On Smoothly
- Lasts all day
- Look dry under the eyes, so make sure to moisturize prior.
- Sets quickly, so make sure you use a primer
- Not the best color selection, especially for those with dark skin
- The sponge applicator isn’t completely hygienic
- Availability in India (But for that Amazon comes to rescue. hehe!)
Staple or not?
Would I recommend this to you?
For sure! It’s a must have. If you ever see this beauty in store get your hands on it immediately.
Which is your favorite drugstore concealer? Do let me know in the comments section. Come let’s chat there.