Hello my lovelies,
Hope you all are doing good? Do let me know in the comments section below.
Today, I am here to review the Clinique Quickliner for eyes ’06 Violet’. I have this eyeliner since few months now. Read on to know how this fares on me.
Price: INR 1,290 for 0.3g
You can BUY this in-store from Sephora & Clinique
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying).
- Line eyes.
- Use the smudging tool on the opposite end to gently smudge color to desired effect.
- Allow color to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance.
- Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula.
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow.
- Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.
Automatic eyeliner pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color with the convenient smudge tool on the opposite end. Needs no sharpening. Silky formula is always ready to line and define with ease. Stays on all day. Ophthalmologist tested.
My experience with the Clinique Quickliner for Eyeliner ’06 Violet’:
I heart this liner. I can do my eye makeup within seconds with this liner. It’s one of the easiest way to achieve a subtle smokey eye-look with a single product and no extra effort required. This is great to use in the morning or when you don’t have time for make-up. Perfect for on-the-go ones. It stays all day long and does not irritate the eyes. Perfect for the lens wearers. The formulation is quite smooth and so it glides on easily on eyes. The Violet color is somehow true to its name. It comes with a soft sponge tip at the end, so you can smudge the liner for soft smokey look or correct/rectify your mistakes with the applicator. The only thing that I din’t like about this liner is that it is the twist up liner not the retractable one. So basically once you twist them up, you can not twist them back. huhhh.. :/ This is sort of irritating in starting but then you get used to this. Also, I am a little more curious to know how much product is there inside the pen. Hehe. 😉
- True to what it claims.
- Does not irritate eyes.
- Opthalmologist tested. Perfect for lens wearer.
- Glides on smoothly.
- Pigmentation is good.
- Stays on all day long.
- Sponge tip applicator is good to achieve subtle smokey eye-look.
- Twist up pencil. Extremely hygienic.
- Good shade selection.
- Travel friendly.
- Easy to remove with any oil based makeup remover.
- A bit pricey for some.
- Twist up thing won’t let you see how much product is there inside the pen and that is the time when curiosity kills.
Staple or not?
YES it is!
Would I recommend this to you?
If you are someone who loves subtle smokey eye-look but don’t have time for that then, this quickliner is for you. You should definitely try this and I am sure you guys won’t be disappointed. I would strongly recommend this.
Have you guys tried this clinique quickliner before? Do let me know in the comments section below.